Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Loving my Avocado, Mayo & Coconut Oil Hair Treatment, Right NOW!:)

I absolutely LOVE giving my hair some TLC on Sundays (well, everyday..:) but, as I type...I have Coconut Oil massaged all over my scalp, 1/4 Cup of Mayo, and an Avocado mashed (mixed the two) all over my head! Looking good, I'm telling you..LOL! But, all of these wonderful fats, nutrients, and more are moisturizing my hair (and SCALP...super important to keep your scalp healthy!). My head, or hair:), is wrapped in saran-wrap, and I am leaving it on for about an hour! Then shampoo, and condition (a bit) and follow with a rinse of 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar (smells horrible, but DOESN'T linger, and the shine is amazing!). Simply love looking in the kitchen, and treating my hair in an all natural and inexpensive way (can't beat that!) This will moisturize and hydrate like crazy! So, you look a little nuts...but, your hair will thank you for it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment